comprehensive industrial design
Eric Fairbanks is an industrial design engineer with over 10 years’ experience in the product design and development field. He has worked with top industry design teams from well established companies like Oakley Inc. to design driven start-ups such as KOR Water and VARO Baseball. He recently received Inc. magazine’s Best In Class Design award for his work on the KOR Nava hydration vessel. He has also taught product development and 3D CAD at the collegiate level for the past 8 years.
Eric prides himself in his craftsmanship and attention to detail. His strong background in both product design and design for manufacturability allow him to bring successful product to market from concept to production.
Skills / Services
- conceptual design
- design for manufacturing
- design engineering
- manufacturer liaison and coordination.
- 11 years experience in product design industry
- 8 year experience teaching Solidworks product design at collegiate level
- Extensive experience with injection molding.
- Rapid prototyping/ 3D printing
- SolidWorks 3D CAD
- Proficient in Class-A organic and complex surface modeling
- Photo-realistic rendering